Employability support for students
Students and recent graduates from host institutions have access to AA2A employability support (through links provided by the them). This includes...
- 3 videos on Self-employment
- 5 videos featuring different ways Creatives make a living from their practice
- a digital pack 'Making it out there' on key arts and support organisations
Presentation on Self-employment
The talk is now either a one hour online, or 2 hour 'in person' presentation for students and graduates, explaining why this career and lifestyle choice might suit you. It busts the myth that only the most self-motivated students are capable of being self-employed.
Last year 92% of students 'attending' the talk, said they were more likely to register as self-employed after the presentation. Here's what some of the feedback...
- “Brilliant, clear, simple, with all the scary bits explained”
- “Very informative! Should be compulsory on all BA Art courses”
- “Excellent insight into processes, benefits, support available, many thanks”
- “Great clarification, interesting information, motivating"