Employability package for smaller institutions
As well as offering our full employability package, we’ve developed a slimmed down version, which is only available to smaller institutions such as Further Education Colleges
Mini scheme including Employability support package -
Tailored self-employment support for students and graduates...
- A 60-90 minute online introductory presentation on self-employment
- 3 x 45 min self-employment information videos
- 5 x 45 min employability themed videos featuring practicing Creatives
- Single 'searchable index' - with detailed timings for all 8 videos
- 19 page digital pack - with tailored info on local arts and business support
- Info on accessing local collections e.g. museums and archives, through AA2A Plus Collections
- Places on 6 national specialist seminars - on self-employment
- Creative Support Group - regular bulletins sent to your students and graduates
Placements for Creatives and other support...
- Support for 2 residency placements for artists and designer makers
- Access to £6,000 Artist Support fund managed by AA2A
- Professional web profiles, for your AA2A Creatives and two AA2A Student reps