Applying to host an AA2A scheme
Smaller institutions, such as FE colleges, can choose to host a 'Mini scheme'
Full student employability support package - £1,400
Tailored self-employment support for students and graduates...
- A 60-90 minute online introductory presentation on self-employment
- 3 x 45 min self-employment information videos
- 5 x 45 min employability themed videos featuring practicing Creatives
- 18 page digital pack - with tailored info on local arts and business support
- Single 'searchable index’ - with detailed timings for all 8 videos
- Places on 6 national specialist seminars - on self-employment
- Management and dissemination of information to your creative graduates
Placements for Creatives and other support...
- Support for 4 to 6 residency placements for artists and designer makers
- Access to £6,000 Artist Support fund managed by AA2A
- Professional web profiles, for your AA2A Creatives and two AA2A Student reps
- Access to museum, gallery and archive collections through AA2A Plus Collections
- Opportunity to add non-visual arts places (e.g. musicians) for £350 each
- Liaising with Careers staff so they can tailor their support for Creatives
AA2A Creative Support Group new for 2022-2023
- We’ll build up and manage a GDPR compliant list of your graduates
- The group will also include interested students and AA2A Creatives
- We’ll send monthly bulletins with information on self-employment
- The group will have access to all AA2A’s employability resources
- Support will continue as long as you’re hosting an AA2A scheme