I have a BA from Manchester Metropolitan University in Fine Art: Painting, graduating in 2008, and an MA in Fine Art from the same, graduating in 2009, since which time I have been making new work and exhibiting widely both in the UK and internationally.
- Manu, FAFA Gallery, Finnish Academy of Fine Arts, Helsinki, Finland, 2010
- The Scholars’ Rock Project, Chinese Arts Centre, Manchester, UK, 2010
- Workhouse, The Hive, Manchester, UK, 2011
- Composition in White (Sculpture), Sculpture Gallery, Sichuan Institute of Fine Arts, Chongqing, China, 2012
- Composition in White (Painting), 501 Artspace, Chongqing, China, 2012
- The Line Between, Wexford Arts Centre, Wexford, Ireland, 2012
- The Line Between, Monster Truck Gallery, Temple Bar, Dublin, Ireland, 2012
With the intention of presenting my work to a wider audience and of increasing my potential for experience and stimuli, in 2011 I embarked on a series of artist residencies.
Artist in Residence:
- Cow House Studios, Wexford, Ireland, 2011
- Trafford College, Cheshire, UK, 2012
- 501 Artspace, Chongqing, China, 2012
- Manchester Metropolitan University, Manchester, UK, 2012-13, (current)
- Chinese Arts Centre, Manchester, UK, 2013, (forthcoming)